Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bring on October!

I can tell that Fall is just around the corner! I know because in the middle of the night i can finally open all the windows to let the cool air in. And the morning requires a second layer to be worn.
This is basically what i wait for all summer. If hell had an actual temperature, it would probably be called Redding, Ca, instead of a number. The summer here can be pretty awful.
October is my favorite month of the year. I often forget that September has to come first. It brings a new season, refreshing weather, beginning of holidays, fashion police give the ok for wearing plaid again, Pumpkin lattes at Starbucks, our annual trip to Bishop pumpkin patch, our wedding anniversary, and my birthday. Its always the busiest month of our year. Both fun and not so fun things. Some how it just always fills up right away. And i absolutely love it.

I didnt blog all summer. There is really no way to recap all that took place.
It was a whirlwind! A much needed Vegas vacation with Robert (no kids!). The birth of our precious baby N. Little man Forest turning two! Roberts birthday. Participating in my brothers beautiful wedding. And lots of visits with family and friends.

I feel like i have learned a lot this summer.
I realized that even though i have never lived too close to family, as i get older, i sometimes wish that i did. I learned that nothing is more important to me than my little family of 4. And i realized that i am even tougher than i thought. Abd of course, ive learned how to handle two kids!

With all this said......im ready for Fall! And can i just be honest and say that i really just cant wait for Fall wardrobe and those damn pumpkin lattes!

No comments: