Friday, October 29, 2010

This one's for you

To the cowardly "Anonymous" commenter.

If you hate what i say on my blog so much, why not STOP reading it? Pretty simple.
Obviously you are bored, since you keep coming back. Obviously you dont know me (at least not very well) since your making things up about me. And apparently you are old, since you called me a "young fool". Sounds like a great combo of a person...bored, attacks strangers, and old.
(How humorous though if im completely wrong!) hahaha.
But if my "judgmental" attitude, and supposedly "bad representation of Christ", and being a "young fool", entertains you...so be it. But at least stop being a coward by hiding behind anonymous the next time you decide to assume things about me and attack me.
And by the way, for some one that assumes and accuses me of being a "judgmental Christian", it seems that you are doing more than enough judging for all of us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tiffany clark said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tiff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tiff said...

Enough, really.
Get a life. This is such a weird level of bizarre.
Seriously, enough.