Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Book!

Robert and I are so excited to order this book! It's Shane Claiborne's new book "Follow Me to Freedom". We absolutely LOVED "Irresistible Revolution", as well as "Jesus For President".
We have had the opportunity to attend 2 of Shanes speaking events. It was his first book "Irresistible Revolution" along with hearing him speak and meeting and talking with him, that prompted us to lose some to gain MUCH and to LIVE out the concept of love, tolerance, compassion, and community, that we believe in. I have said before...if you have ever wondered what goes through my mind, just read that book. When i read his book, for the first time ever, I thought "wow, this book is saying everything that i feel and believe in". Finally some one had put it into words on paper. I cant wait to share these concepts with Forest as he grows and develops his own opinions.

No comments: