Thursday, February 19, 2009

Enjoy

Im not one to be obsessed with possessions or feel the need to accumulate many.....but there are just a few items that I am currently in love with. Yes, I am in love with them. I'm so into them that I need to share them with you. If you dont believe how great they are, go try them for yourself!


A neck pillow that is scented lavender that i heat in the microwave
The sacred body pilow purchased as a surprise from the beloved Robert
Mine is red.Performance fleece bed sheets. Ttry them people....you will love them!
Mine are brown, however the "plum" looks lovely.

And i had to throw in this picture of my neice Lily,
because its basically the best/funniest picture i have seen in a long time!!!!!


I also had a magical moment last night. I encounter a lot of these living where i live.
I call them "magical" because its the only word that seems to fit.

While eating a huge burrito in my bed last night, with my window open, i suddenly realized that i was listening to a homeless man that i know, singing the "Daft Punk" song which goes like this.....

"one more time, were gonna celebrate. Celebrate and feel so free. "
O ya, you know the one im talking about.

I didnt even have to look out my window to know who it was singing. I knew it was him as he filled the street with this song at the top of his lungs.
I laughed so hard and I ate my burrito a little happier then usual.



2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Tiff you are so funny!

The G Fam said...

You better be ready for the Lil.. she is coming in 14 days. The countdown is on. I think she would enjoy using your sacred body pillow.