Wednesday, December 26, 2007

CHRISTMAS

Christmas has come and gone. Lots of driving, lots of family, and lots of stuff.
Yes stuff. Stuff took over our car while we made the 7 hour drive back to our apartment.
And now the stuff is taking over our living room. I was laying on my couch tonight (enjoying season 1 of "Weeds" on dvd...thanks Ben!) and i exhaustedly i scanned the stuff with my eyes.
"Ive got some nice stuff," i thought to myself. Two minutes later...."Im such a bitch, did i seriously just pat myself on the back for this stuff?"For a brief second i contemplated taking it all out the the dumpster. Liberating and wonderful, but im currently too vain. I tuned my mind back into "Weeds" and allowed myself to be overwhelmed by the stuff. So it still remains in the living room. What a mess. I love this stuff. I hate this stuff.
How come i can live without this really pretty stuff, but im choosing to keep it? I dont know.
In two months i will move. And half of this stuff will be put into storage.

Christmas was wonderful and weird. Every year, wonderful and weird. I love it.
However, my stomach is not loving the fact that i majorly strayed from my usually natural and plant based eating habits. Thank God i only receive internet access while im in the bathroom....so convenient right now!

I cant leave out a major highlight....receiving the largest starbucks card i have ever received in my entire life. This truly is the gift that will keep on giving.

Is anyone else wondering what Lauren Conrad did for Christmas?

2 comments:

megan said...

love your blog tiff - the humor, the honesty, the wonderings. it's refreshing :)

Anonymous said...

Amen to your thoughts about stuff. We can barely navigate through our living room right now with all of the toys and kids stuff everywhere. :) By the way, Andrew loves the books...