Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Bathroom Connection

Some of you are probably not aware of the fact that I can only access the
internet from in our bathroom. Yes, its true.convenient in some ways, annoying in others. This makes my internet connectionvery unstable and unreliable. Because of this, i am not very dependable with my blogs.

There is so much to catch up about. And tons of great pictures to post...non of which will be posted
tonight due to my lame internet connection.

Im sitting in my bathroom huddled on the floor, wrapped in a big blanket, exhausted, extremely sore, and bloated from pms. How attractive. But this is all for a good reason. This weekend i spend two days doing an intense "Yoga Teacher Training". Which means i went through 18 hours this weekend of yoga and teaching, and now i am a certified yoga instructor! And even though my body feels like its dying, i am so glad that i decided to
go through with this!

I have lots to say about Thanks Giving and pics! But dont worry, sooner or later i will have to use the
bathroom again!

No comments: