Sunday, March 27, 2011

We finally got some work done in Forest's room. Its pretty cute, but lately its pretty boring to look at. Its been driving me crazy. Partially because ive never fully felt like i have accomplished the look ive always been going for, due to lack of money. And partially because as he gets older, stuff gets moved around, and the placement of things have started to look odd.
No more excuses. I am able to splurge a little financially, so nothing was holding me back from achieving "the look". I ordered an awesome owl on a branch to put on his wall. And a huge rabbit to add to the squirrel and bird he already has. When the rabbit arrived, it was much larger than i had realized. But i still managed to find just the right spot. I created a little reading/art area that he is totally into. The rabbit lays next to the book basket and looks pretty cool if you ask me!
So heres a look at the new improvements. Guess i should have took a pic of the entire room...maybe next time.



1 comment:

Elise said...

Love what you've done!