Saturday, December 18, 2010

Blessed


Like i mentioned in my last post, Forest has visiting with lots of people lately.

He had the privilege of spending an entire day with his "Uncle Paul".
Forest's "Uncle Paul" is a truly creative, intelligent, charismatic, and inspirational person.
I have never known anyone else in my life who is filled with more creativity and charisma than this man.
I consider it completely beautiful every time Forest gets to spend time with him.

The more time i spend here in the Bay Area on "vacation", the more i realize how blessed i am to have certain people in my life that my son is able to have a relationship with. The fact that he has so many people who love him, contributes so much to his life and his being so well rounded.
He is so fortunate, and i remind him constantly.

No comments: