Sunday, August 15, 2010

Starting off my week with a few thoughts;


Even though i was caught this morning.dumping water out of my child's kiddie pool over the side of my 2nd story apartment patio, I will still continue to do it multiple times throughout the week.

Even though Rachel Zoe technically makes it ok for flat chested women like myself (and her) to not wear a bra with some outfits, a lot of people disagree...thank you Rachel Zoe for agreeing with me!

Even though most people dont understand what its like to be 100% completely on my own and in charge of a child and everything else, from wake up time to bed time, most days. I call the shots. I make the decisions. And the pressure and lack of breaks and support that come with it.
I can still be nice to them.

Even though i cant stand watching "Housewives of New Jersey", I cant seem to get myself to
actually stop watching! I mean, seriously, the show NEEDS to end.

And even though i feel like i will pass out every time i get up today, i still have to face the entire day with my little twirp, until 10:15 pm hits, when my husband comes home.

No comments: