Sunday, May 31, 2009

Finally a little blogging action!

A few weeks ago i brought my camera to school with me for the day. Its a good thing i did, because that week ended up being my last days of teaching.

It seems like one day i was having fun on the beach and the next day i was in the hospital being told i could not go back to work anymore. Turns out i have a HUGE kidney stone. I spent 4 days in the hospital while they attempted to make me comfortable with i.v's and serious pain killers. Apparently they cannot take out the stone because Forest is still inside me. Instead of getting anything taken out of me, i "got" to add one more thing into me. A lovely stint now sits inside of me keeping things flowable for the stone, until they can remove it after Forest is born. So now im 9 months pregnant with a stone and stint inside of me. After 4 days i was able to go home to my parents house to recover some more. I spent the past week and half at their house while Robert traveled back and forth the work. I will spare you the details of what i have to deal with every day. This is very painful and i basically just have to lay around and keep taking my pain killers while i wait for Forest to decide to come out. Fun.

So here are some latest pics from school and a few other things leading up to my current bed-bound days of pregnancy.

sometimes pals end up looking alike...these two are definitely pals


costume day during spirit week


Cal loves show and tell...he found a decaying bird head and beek
and was so proud!


my tiny class at lunch time


No comments: