Thursday, March 6, 2008

wardrobe

I get dressed multiple times a day. In the morning i need to look semi professional.
By lunch time, i have to change into something more casual. In the evening im ready to throw on sweats, but if im going out, i change again into a different none working outfit. And by night im dying to put on pajama pants.

I wont lie, today i thought i looked pretty good. Until...... while i was working in the homeless
department, some visiting volunteers offered me dinner and a brochure on a drug rehab center!!!

I laughed as i informed them that despite the fact that i look 16, and now apparently like a homeless person, i am in fact the resident staff.


I guess ive been looking a little more cracked out then i realized!

1 comment:

The G Fam said...

They thought that you were a street girl on crack?! Hahah!
You must not have been wearing your new fancy ring.
-S