Sunday, October 7, 2007

highs and lows of delicious treats



Tonight is my first blog ever!
Im hoping this will turn into a way for people to take a peak
into my life while i (hopefully) pull away from "myspace".

This evening i am in the midst of learning a valuable lesson.

Two things i love = dried apricots and black licorice (sugar free)

Both are very tasty treats to have once in a while. Completely wonderful and completely different....until i realized that they both have one thing in common; EXTREME GAS
Good thing Robert is not home til late tonight, because i feel as though im being smothered
in the stench of my own farts! Not too mention i have visited the bathroom so many times that Moses (the rabbit) may have passed out in his little house by now! I think i have lost 10 pounds! This is something that i cant afford to lose. However, there has been a slight bit of magic to this night. The wonderful move "Rent" is on tv! I have hooked up the tv volume to our two large speakers allowing the music from Rent to take over my entire apartment! Farting and singing the night away. Pure magic

This is so gross....i promise not all of my blogs will be like this one.




5 comments:

Cory said...

Hi, you stink.

Anonymous said...

this makes me want a blog.
and i'm glad i'm not in a smelly room with you right now.

Anonymous said...

Ew. This is by far the most disgusting blog entry I have ever read. I miss you.

megan said...

you're hilarious - vintage tiff!
cool to see you blogging ... I bookmarked you :)

megan said...

you're hilarious - vintage tiff!
cool to see you blogging ... I bookmarked you :)